We’ve launched a #YouthShaped competition to Design our Event Badge!
You can find all of the details below, along with a helpful pdf you can print out too!
- The competition is open to every young person in Suffolk Scouts, from Beavers to Explorers
- Your design can feature a single badge for the main event or multiple badges to represent the event and the three subcamps.
- If you don’t know where to start, here are some thoughts that might help:
- Suffolk Punch is named after the breed of horse, known for being hardworking and energetic
- The aims of the camp are to build new networks, deliver new experiences, learn new skills and adopt new methods
- We also want this event to be as environmentally responsible as possible
- You can find ideas from similar events such as Poacher, Essex International Jamboree, Kent International Jamboree, NorJam, CamJam, Charnwood and others by searching for the name of the jamboree followed by ‘badges’
- Designs should ideally use no more than 4 or 5 colours and include ‘Suffolk Punch 2022’ somewhere. You don’t need to include the logo, but you can if you like.
- Your badge can be any shape you like, but if you choose to design multiple badges there’s bonus points for getting them to all fit together
- You can create your design using any medium you choose (hand drawn, on a computer, or something else)
Please send your completed designs to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 31/03/2021
Download the Badge Design Competition pdf
The Winning Design
The competition winner and winning design will be shared on our social media and website (providing appropriate permissions) after the closing date, once the judges have made a decision and the winner has been informed.
This badge will then become the official badge of the event given to participants and available to purchase.
If you have any questions around the Badge Design Competition, please email email@example.com and we will do our best to help.
Make sure you’re following us so you don’t miss the winner